Digital Experience Producer
Auckland War Memorial Museum
Tāmaki Paenga Hira: Tui tui hono tangata, whenua me te moana.
Auckland War Memorial Museum: Connecting through sharing stories of people, lands and seas.
Auckland Museum is a much-loved culture and heritage organisation at the heart of Auckland's identity, committed to outstanding management of its world-class collections and the permanent and volunteer staff who tell the Museum's stories.
Do you thrive on digital experience innovation, production and delivery? How would you create an engaging digital experience for our onsite visitors — what tools and tactics would you use?
Auckland Museum is searching for a highly motivated Digital Experience Producer on a 12 month, fixed term basis to drive and deliver engaging, innovative and world-class digital experiences and products for our visitors using emerging and transformative digital technologies.
The Digital Experience Producer collaborates with the Digital Experience Lead, the wider Digital Experience team, internal stakeholders and external suppliers to shape the user experience design and delivery of world-class digital interactive and mobile experiences. This role is significant in ensuring the successful delivery of Auckland Museum's Five Year Strategic Plan to lead a digital museum revolution.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be an experienced digital producer with a proven track record of success in a similar position.
- Be an outstanding collaborator, innovator and communicator who can plan, identify and execute digital experience projects that advance the Museum's business goals and strategies.
- Have extensive experience with digital technologies that enable interactive 'story-telling', collection enrichment, enquiry-based learning, virtual tours and immersive experiences.
- Have experience successfully developing and implementing digital products including defining success criteria in order to understand and interpret analytics to demonstrate ROI.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills - with experience particularly in agile and design thinking practices.
This is a great opportunity to join a team working to inspire memorable, meaningful and sharable encounters and create a 21st century Museum experience.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this position.
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 19 June.
To apply please visit our website https://careers.aucklandmuseum.com/jobdetails/ajid/UbMr7/Digital-Experience-Producer,15010.html
He Oranga Tangata ka ao
Enriching lives: Inspiring discoveries