Positive Leadership and Positive Teams Course
Hosted by : Heritage Collection Care Consortium
Positive leadership and positive teams can have a profound impact on employee satisfaction, engagement, and overall organisational and project performance. In this course, you will learn how to adopt a positive leadership style and employ specific actions and practical strategies to create and sustain positive teams.
You will learn how to:
- Employ authentic and strength-based leadership styles in practice to enhance your leadership abilities
- Leverage your character strengths to lead authentically
- Put into practice positive communication skills and provide meaningful feedback to your team
- Build a positive team culture
- Motivate your team
During this course, you will acquire knowledge and understanding of important concepts and principles of leadership and team building such as Psychological Capital (PsyCap), authentic and strength-based leadership, positive organisational behaviour, Psychologically Informed Environments (PIEs), and psychological safety.
This course material is based on the latest research in the fields of positive psychology, positive organisations, positive leadership, and the psychology of teamwork. The course is highly practical, and you will be required to engage actively in the process of learning by taking part in practical exercises and group discussions.
Who is this course for?
This course is for those who are responsible for managing departments, projects, and leading teams in museums, libraries, archives and historic houses, including:
- Experienced and emerging leaders and managers
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Aspiring leaders and managers